Women’s health is arguably more important than that of men. Don’t give me that look, I am merely exercising my freedom of speech. But of course, women make the world go round. I know you agree. If you don’t, leave it at the comment section.
Now, unto our topic. A woman’s health is delicate and requires more attention than anything else in the world. Reasons women are always late. Living healthy in the body, soul, and mind doesn’t require a fortune, it simply requires knowing the right principles/tips and applying them to your everyday life.
So, Here are women’s health tips for the body, soul, and mind.
Follow a Heart-Healthy Diet
The first and most important way to a women’s health is to follow a Heart-healthy Diet. It almost seems as the more society evolves, the more we have begun to experience various sorts of sickness and diseases. Heart Diseases, amongst others, are probably the deadliest to not only a man but especially women’s health.
Decades ago, there were fewer cases of cancer, liver failures, kidney failures, and various other diseases we have come to know today if any at all.
One has to ask herself where the root lies. I bet you, the first is the food we eat. Decades ago, people feasted mainly on herbs and veggies, and they suffered less from major heart diseases.
What I’m trying to say is:
- Eat more veggies and fruit
- Try brown rice instead of the famous white
- Try a whole wheat paste
- Cut off processed foods, sugar, saturated fat as well as salt
- Eat lean proteins such as fish, beans, and legumes.
According to Joyce Meng, who is an MD, assistant professor at the Pat and Jim Calhoun Cardiology Center at UConn Health, He advised that When eating healthy, flexibility often works best. If you like to go with a strict diet plan, then, by all means, go for it. If not, it’s to find what works for you.”
Also, Tricia Montgomery, who is the founder of K9 Fit Club, says she knows just how the right diet and lifestyle can help women’s health. Choosing healthy foods as well as planning small, frequent meals works well too, she says. “I don’t deny myself anything.
There you have it, in women’s health, eating right and doing so moderately is the first tip.
Also Read: 11 Health Tips supported by Research
Meng says the more active you are, the better. For women’s health, another long-standing practice which has transcended over time is exercise. The corporate women these days forget all about this due to their desire to stand out in the place of work or in the service they offer. Truth is, while number one may be important for women’s health, number 2 is just as important.
Exercises help boost heart health, build muscles, bone strength, and wards off overall health challenge. Here are exercise tips for women’s health:
- Set a goal for 2 and a half hours of moderate activity such as brisk walking or dancing every week. However, if you’re ok with vigorous exercise, it is advised to stick to 1 hour and 15 minutes a week of activities such as running or playing tennis. Also, add a couple of days for strength training on the list.
- If you’re the busy type, try various small spurts of activities throughout the day. Walk often with a good target of 10,000 steps per day (there are mobile phone apps which can help you keep count), Take the stairs. Park far away from your destination and hike the rest of the way.
- Montgomery says she exercises every day, most times with her dog. By adding other activities such as lunges, squats, and stairs to her walk, she turns it into a power workout.
I don’t know how you read this, but from my calculations and personal experience, this isn’t difficult nor time consuming at all.
Visit A Doctor
One of the many benefits of today’s society is the medical equipment’s and trained professionals such as doctor there to handle these tools. Majority of the diseases out there today can be properly treated if they are discovered on time. This is why for women’s health, it is important to have a personal doctor and ensure a regular visit and checkup. They also provide an excellent go-to venue for any medical questions you might have and best qualified to give you the right answer. If you need a recommendation for a dentist, be sure to get your teeth troubles sorted in Roseville.
Create Health Habit
Some healthy habit of creating to enhance women’s health includes:
- Regular teeth brushing and floss.
- Avoid smoking.
- Limit alcohol Intake to as low as one drink per day.
- If you have doctor medications, ensure to take it exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Improve sleep. Aim for as much as 8 hours of it if you can. Have trouble getting shut-eye, then you should talk to a doctor.
- Use sunscreen and stay out of the sun from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wear your seatbelt when in a car. Driving or when in the passenger’s seat.
Cut Down Your Stress Level
For Women’s health, it is also necessary to cut down stress using the following methods:
- Deep breathing
- Meditation common with yoga practitioners
- Yoga practice
- Exercise such as running, sports, you name it.
- Consuming healthy food
- Talking to a friend, family member, or professional counselor
Following this, the guideline is the easiest and quickest way for women’s health. All it takes is commitment.