Sydney is, for a good reason, the first stop on many Australian roads. It’s an exhilarating, easygoing, and enticing combination. There’s good energy in the place, and you can just drive a few miles away, and you’ll reach the perfect sand of popular beaches such as Manly and Bondi. And with infinite nature at its doorstep, Sydney is the starting point for day trips serving fresh air, exclusive tastes and locals who fully know one or two things about life.
The beauty of the city is that you don’t have to travel much to experience peace and calm, or to have a spa weekend Sydney. Little wallets of space are all a couple of hours away, or train journey away, or even hidden throughout the busy city!
Have a spa day. For a relaxing day, go to a spa in which you can rest and rejuvenate. Spas sometimes have cold plunges and hot tubs wherein you can relax and float, and also offer facials and massages. If you are in the city, make it a spa weekend in Sydney.
● Taking a hot bath. Hot bathing can be rejuvenating and peaceful. Draw yourself a hot cozy bath then add some bubbles, salt or essential oils to add luxury to your tub. Bring on some of your favourite music to make your soak even more soothing. Don’t hesitate to pour a cold glass of water (or wine) into your shower.
● Grant yourself a manicure and pedicure. Prepare the toe divider and polish then paint your nails with a bright colour (or a darker colour, if that’s really your thing). You can also make a step further to get the French manicure.
● Practice relaxation yoga. Restorative yoga exercises can help loosen tightness and fetishes in your muscles. Such postures focus on making you feel calm and happy while giving the muscles a smooth stretch.
● Curl up and Enjoy a Nice Movie. You don’t have to ask for anyone’s advice, or debate about your choice with anyone. Instead, watch the movie you’ve been watching for years that your friend or family keeps vetoing. See a chick flick without shame, or a documentary without fear of dull colleagues. After all, this day’s all about you.
● Consider Meditating. Meditation is about calming your fears and emotionally decompressing. Find a comfortable place, lie down, close your eyes. Keep on relaxing, making the worries float away. If meditation doesn’t work, do any relaxation exercises. These can help you relieve the pain in your body and help you relax and unwind.
● Choose Goals. Talking about stuff you’re very excited about can often be swept aside in the present’s confusion when pampering, set aside to consider your life and what you hope to achieve. Build a bucket list, or update the previous bucket list, and remember whether your priorities have shifted.
Pampering your heart
● Focus on Self-love. Looking in the mirror, list what you enjoy of yourself. Tell yourself you’re great, and that you deserve love. Think about your successes and your memories. At the same time, think about things you want to change without negative thinking about those issues.
● Spend Time with Loved Ones. When you worked a lot or were very busy, set aside some time to pamper your heart by making plans for people that you love. Schedule an enjoyable day, or simply decide to watch a movie with some friends. When you have been surrounded by people you enjoy, you can find you’re more happy and relaxed.
Pampering yourself may include a variety of activities, all designed to make you feel relaxed and happy. Whether it’s your body, mind or spirit, pampering yourself provides a lot of benefits not only to you but also to people around you.